- 1 ½ lbs Mahi Mahi
- 1 Tomato diced
- 2 Green Onions diced
- ¼ Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- ½ Lemonaise (or other mayo of your choice)
- 1 tsp Ground Chipotle Chile Pepper
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- ¾ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp avocado Oil
- Cabbage leaves
- ½ Cup sliced Radishes
- 2 Avocados sliced
- Combine tomato, green onions, cilantro, half of the lime juice and ⅓ of the salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine Lemonaise, remaining lime juice and chipotle pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine cumin, paprika, remaining salt, pepper and garlic and rub over mahi mahi.
- Place a skillet on the stove and heat up avocado oil. Place Mahi Mahi in skillet over medium-high heat about 3 minutes per side or until fish is flaky with a fork.
- Serve fish in cabbage leaves. Drizzle with lemonaise mixture and top with tomato mix, avocado and radishes.
This is a quick easy dinner perfect of busy days or even hot summer nights. This can be made with any whitefish of choice. To make it less fatty use less of the lemonaise sauce. This pairs well with a side of fresh fruit or grilled pineapple!
~415 calories per serving (depends on the type and amount of fish plus how much of sauce is used)