- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast cut into strips
- ⅓ Cup Honey
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- ¾ tsp Ground Ginger
- Preheat grill to medium heat. (You can bake these as well. Preheat oven to 400 degrees)
- Mix honey, lemon juice, water, coconut aminos, vinegar, garlic and ginger in a bowl.
- Put Chicken strips into a large ziplock baggie. Pour marinade into the bag and let chicken sit for 2 hours.
- Grill (or bake) chicken on medium heat for about 20-25 minutes or until done.
- Serve with your favorite side dish!
This is a delicious take on grilled chicken that adds a tangy sweet side. If you want the chicken to be more of a glazed style you can sautee up the marinade before adding it to the bag of chicken. Simply mix all the ingredients in a pan over medium-high heat. Once it starts to simmer reduce to low and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove and cool before placing in bag.
Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 4 servings
~335 calories per serving (depends on amount of chicken)