- 4 Oz of raw Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups Riced Cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp Pesto
- 2 Cups Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Tsp Garlic
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Fried or fresh Basil.
- Heat up pan on stove top with medium-high heat. Spray with Coconut Oil non stick cooking spray.
- Chop up chicken breast and place in pan. Season with garlic, salt and basil. Cook until browned.
- Add in riced cauliflower and cook until warmed through.
- Add in pesto and mix well.
- Add in ⅔ f the cheese and stir together.
- Plate up and top with remaining cheese.
This meal is a one person easy to make dish. You can double or triple the recipe to make for a family. To make this dairy free you can use a vegan pesto (usually cashew based) or make your own and also leave out the parmesan. This meal is tasty and filling!
Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 1 servings
~242 calories per serving (depends on amount of chicken)