Who are you and what are your goals?
Is your nutrition serving you?
After a couple of years of going back and forth, we have finally realized that nutrition is not a cookie cutter program for anyone and we believe that however you’re treating your nutrition should really serve where you are in your life.
We want you to know that macro tracking DOES serve a purpose, but it is NOT the only option.
Top 5 takeaways from today’s podcast:
- It’s okay to not be 100% perfect all of the time.
- Nutrition is not a one size fits all.
- Eat the rainbow – lots of colors means lots of nutrients!
- Be sure to define the action steps that are going to help you reach your goals
- Continually check in with yourself:
> What are my goals?
> Why are they important to me?
> Are the steps I’m taking getting me closer to my goals?
> Is what I’m doing serving me?