The year is nearly over, and before we know it, the cold, snow and holiday season will be upon us and we will be ringing in the New Year!
Just because the year is almost up, doesn’t mean we don’t have tons of fun still planned! The Holiday season is some of our best events; Friendsgiving, Christmas White elephant party, and of course our special Holiday WODs are always fun!
You’ll want to listen to all the fun stuff we have planned!
Title: Quarter 4 updates and upcoming events Ep. 76
00:00 – 06:08 Ice breaker; shout out to coach Blair & Rachel
06:08 – 14:24 Upcoming events in the next 3 months
– CF Open starts October 10th
– Week 1: Barbell 4 Boobs; wear pink! (Kenosha)
– Week 2: Pajama Jam (Racine)
– Week 3: Day of the Dead (Kenosha)
– Week 4: Halloween Costumes (Racine)
– Week 5: Camo / Military (TBD)
14:24 – 16:30 November / Friendsgiving Noon Sunday November 24th (Kenosha) – food at 1pm
– Thanksgiving 9am WOD (special WOD) at both locations
– Friday after Thanksgiving re-open at noon both locations.
16:30 December Events:
– Saturday, December 7th Coach Jason and Coach Dustin to host a weightlifting seminar
– December 24th: 12 WODs of Christmas at both locations at 9am
– Christmas Day: CLOSED both locations
– Saturday, Dec 28th 12noon: “Ugly sweater Coffee Crawl” (Racine)
– Tuesday December 31st Closing at 6:30p (Kenosha) and 6pm (Racine)
– New Years Day special 9am WOD both locations
Thanks to Our Sponsor UR-Sports Nutrition
This podcast is sponsored by UR The Answer, pure sports nutrition products for the pure effort you put into your training. These products are awesome.
We carry them in our gym and our members love them. super simple, pure all-natural ingredients with delicious flavors. You can learn more by visiting their website at www.urtheanswer.com, and use the promo code CFHP to get 20% off of your first order.
Remember to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast listening platforms so you never miss an episode. Remember to leave us a review. Doing so helps us reach more and in turn, helps us impact more people’s lives.