- 3-6 oz Ground Turkey 99%
- 3 Bell peppers (any color)
- ½ onion
- 1 ½ cups cauliflower rice
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 oz mozzarella cheese
- Heat all oils in a nonstick skillet or Wok over medium-high heat. Add Turkey and cook until browned.
- Add onion and continue to cook to desired softness
- Add cauliflower rice
- Add Salsa
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and remove seeds
- In a separate pot, boil 3 cups of water. Place peppers in a pot of boiling water and cover for 10 minutes
- Remove peppers from water and let cool.
- Add all of the other cooked ingredients into the center of stuffed peppers
- Top with cheese!
You may also chop up the bell peppers and cook saute them in the pan with the onion first, then add turkey, salsa and cauliflower rice to make this more of a stir fry.