Shrimp and Tuna Ceviche
- 1 Lb Cooked Shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ Lb Raw Sushi grade Tuna
- 1 Avocado chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 1 Medium Cucumber chopped
- ½ Medium Red Onion chopped
- Serrano or Jalapeno chili diced (as much as or little as you like for heat)
- ¼ Cup Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- Dice or chop all ingredients into small pieces.
- Mix in a large bowl.
- Pour lime and lemon juice over and mix well.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
This is a fresh quick meal or snack that is packed with protein. I love this in the spring or summer time but now and then will have it in the winter to break up my winter blues. You can omit the tuna if you want completely or even substitute it for any other seafood such as Mahi Mahi, Tilapia or Crap. Get creative!
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
~224 calories per serving (depends on seafood used and sizes of veggies)