- 6 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Lb Ground Turkey Sausage (Italian seasoned or season yourself)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Can (14.5oz) Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 oz Uncured Pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wrap sweet potatoes in foil and bake for 40-50 minutes of until you can pierce with a knife easily.
- Meanwhile, heat up oil in skillet on medium-high heat. Cook sausage, bell pepper and garlic in a hot skillet for 6-8 minutes until sausage is brown and crumbly.
- Add tomatoes, Italian seasoning, pepperoni and cook 3-4 minutes until liquid evaporates.
- Once potatoes are done, cut in have and flatten out. Top potatoes with sausage mixture. Enjoy!
This is an amazing spin on pizza that is sure to hit that craving. Additional toppings such as olives can be added. Get creative! To cut down on carbs use half a sweet potato.
Ready in 60 minutes
Serves 6 servings
~327 calories per serving (depends on amount of sweet potato used)