- 4 Oz Uncooked Lean Ground Chicken or Turkey (90% or more)
- 3 Cups Chopped Coleslaw mix (no dressing)
- 1 ½ Tbsp Paleo Mayo
- 3 Tbsp Thai Kitchen Curry Paste
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Curry Powder
- Heat up pan on stove top with medium-high heat. Spray with Coconut Oil non stick cooking spray.
- Add in ground chicken. Season with salt and curry powder. Cook covered until brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add in chopped coleslaw mix. Cover and cook until slaw is wilted down.
- Mix the Paleo Mayo and Curry paste together. Pour over chicken and slaw and mix together. Plate and enjoy!
Holy flavor!!! This simple dish packs a punch of deliciousness. You can change up the fat and protein by using less mayo and more ground meat. The less mayo you use the spicier the dish will be, so to cut spice also use less curry paste. Great anytime meal.
Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 1 servings
~410 calories per serving (depends on chicken or turkey and amount of sauce used)