- 4 Oz of raw Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups Riced Cauliflower
- ¼ Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Franks Red hot (or other hot sauce of choice) to taste
- ¼ Tsp Garlic
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- Heat up pan on stove top with medium-high heat. Spray with Coconut Oil non stick cooking spray.
- Chop up chicken breast and place in pan. Season with garlic and saltl. Cook until browned.
- Add in riced cauliflower and cook until warmed through.
- Add in Hot sauce to taste.
- Add in Blue Cheese Crumbles and let melt in.
- Plate up and enjoy!
This meal is a one person easy to make dish. You can double or triple the recipe to make for a family. To make this dairy free you can use a vegan cheese or omit it. If you want to bump up the carbs serve over a baked sweet potato or even brown rice. You can use less cheese or even lean ground turkey to lower the fat. This meal is tasty and filling!
Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 1 servings
~280 calories per serving (depends on amount of chicken and cheese)