How we game planned the pandemic with and had everything lined up.
They discuss the importance of remaining calm and being a leader for the team, as well as members who needed leaders when they have no one else to turn to.
We want to have a gym for you to come back to when this is done so that’s why we made a plan and executed it when we saw the writing on the wall.
Here’s how we kept calm through this big switch
- We saw it coming, tried to stay open as long as we could.
- We kept our coaches in the loop and came up with a plan when we saw the writing on the wall.
- We know we can only control what we can physically control
- It’s ok to your allow yourself to feel the emotions that you’re feeling
- There’s always going to be something out there – right now it just happens to be COVID-19
What can we control?
- Eating habits: what you eat and how often you eat
- Planning ahead
- Focusing on gratitude
- Keeping the same routine each day as much as you can
- Healthy outlets
- Staying active
- Going for a run
- Not stressing about PRs
- Celebrating your wins!
- Don’t allow the news or social media to bombard your days – TURN IT OFF!
- Starting a conversation with someone!
Things we are doing to help our members
- Lending out equipment
- Virtual classes each day
- Virtual programming
> Coach Blair’s 30 day functional body building program
> Coach Rachel’s 30 day gymnastics program
> Coach Corian’s 30 day cardio program
> Coach Dave’s 30 day shoulder rehab and hip fix program
- Virtual coffee chats
- Virtual book club
Remember: it doesn’t need to be perfect! Don’t get stuck in what you need to do, get creative and think OUTSIDE the box!